From: "Mark E. Deardorff" <MarkD(--nospam--at)DandDEng.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 09:20:55 -0700
You can do it if you write VBA code. But is it really worth it?
Another option is to open the folder list and have it display when you open
Outlook. Folders with unread mail are displayed in bold type. This way you
will be able to see at a glance if the Inbox has new mail. Under the View
menu click Folder List and it will always display.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: David Adie [mailto:dadie(--nospam--at)bjginc.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 7:48 AM
> To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
> Subject: microsoft outlook question
> i have a question after setting up a separate folder for list server
> how can i set up outlook to only put an envelope (which
> indicates i have
> incoming mail) in the task bar when i have a message in my
> "inbox" and not
> to put an envelope there when i get a message in another folder?
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org