RE: microsoft outlook question

You can do it if you write VBA code. But is it really worth it?

Another option is to open the folder list and have it display when you open
Outlook. Folders with unread mail are displayed in bold type. This way you
will be able to see at a glance if the Inbox has new mail. Under the View
menu click Folder List and it will always display.