Fire Damaged Brick Chimneys

Mike,

Factory Mutual *is* hard to find.  They changed their name a couple of years
ago to, "FM Global" and their web site is at:

   <www.fmglobal.com>

HTH

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Mike Krakower wrote:

. > I would be interested in the web site for Factory Mutual as I have not had
. > success locating it for my colleague.