From: "T. Eric Gillham PE" <teric(--nospam--at)gk2guam.com>
To: "seaoc list" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Golf Course Bridge
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 14:07:52 +1000

A big THANKS to all that contributed to this thread.  The reponses were
varied, but all are useful.

I've got RISA3D, with its moving load feature, so I think I am going to
check 3 cases - H15, 100psf distributed and possibly a line of golfcarts (I
think 30 would do ;)  ), just to see how they compare.

Again, thanks.

T. Eric Gillham PE