Florida DOT has a mathcad program for bridge bents. It may or may not meet
your needs. You may also want to take a look at the FDOT Florida Pier
Program. Both are available (for free) at
M. David Finley, P.E.
Lake City, FL
----- Original Message -----
From: "Teresa Dellies" <DelliesTM(--nospam--at)c-b.com>
To: ">" <<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 11:43 AM
Subject: Bridge Bent Cap Design Programs
I am looking for recommendations for all inclusive bridge bent cap programs.
We have an old DOS based program named CAP 18 and also use Risa 2D.
Thank you in advance,
Teresa Lamb Dellies, P.E.
Senior Structural Engineer
Carter &: Burgess, Inc.
777 Main St
Fort Worth, TX 76102
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org