Tank Support Seismic Design

I'm looking for some references or examples for designing tank support for
seismic loads.

Considering an above ground cylindrical steel tank supported with, say 6
short legs, with liquid content (water).  In order to determine the gravity
resistance to the seismic overturning force, you have to figure out how much
of the content is "impulsive", i.e. the content is acting as a solid mass
rigidly attached to the wall, which will contribute to the resistance to the
overturning force.  I don't think I should use the entire weight of content
plus tank to determine the overturning resistance.  Thanks for any info.

Yi Yang
Santa Rosa, CA