From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 16:53:58 -0400
Sorry, Dennis, but I think that you have a structural problem with the
garage roof that you are trying to convince yourself is non-structural.
I have always found that band-aids on band-aids have never cured the
I have also felt that it is none of my business how anything that I do or
recommend affects a "deal." I will give an unbiased, impartial report and if
somebody wants otherwise, they can go elsewhere.
Frequently, secondary prominent failures have caused people to stop looking
for the primary failure.
A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org