Re: Balcony Floor Vibration

I guess many of us involve in steel design have the same problem with
regards to vibration. I am in the process of strengthening beams for a
project to control floor vibration. An independent consultant is involve for
the very detailed computation and computer modelling in STRAND. Instead of
adding mass, we opted to add more stiffness to the beams. But overall, the
process is still under checking

Allan Yango