You are probably receiving messages in MIME format, and therefore your
emails pretend they're in an "invisible box," and can't get out.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Basak BERKER [mailto:bb_basak(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 5:30 PM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: please take me out of the list serve!
> Please take me out of the list serve.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org