That is a format where your email acts like it's inside an "invisible" box,
trying to get out (it will stop that activity from time to time, and pretend
to rest its arm on an "invisible" mantle).
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Sherman, William [mailto:ShermanWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 5:14 PM
> To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
> Subject: Why mime?
> I replied to this message the same as I have to other listserver messages,
> but this one was delivered in "MIME" format;...
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org