Re: Tilt Up systems

Hi Walter,
>From what I gathered in the previous threads and discussions, this book
called "Design of Precast Concrete" by Robert A. Hartland, may be able
to give you
some idea about designs on multi-story using tilt-up panels. It is an
old book and
is from Britain. It follows the British CP110 standards. No referrral to
UBC, BOCA and what not. The ISBN: is 0 470-35654-5
Hope it may help.
Chris Tse,
Sunnyvale, CA