Re: LARUCP Str. Obs. Prog./ Designation of Structural Observer

Mark:

Links to the document mentioned Rick (Structural Observation Program and
Designation of the Structural Observer, v2.0) are on the page that he gave
(http://www.icbolabc.org/laruc/phase2.htm) under section I-3 "Structural
Observation Procedures and Forms", about 1/2 way down the page.

The link to the document that he mentioned is actually:

http://www.icbolabc.org/graphics/pdf/so-prog-dso.pdf

And the link to the observation form is:

http://www.icbolabc.org/graphics/pdf/sorf.pdf

HTH,

Scott Maxwell
Ypsilanti, MI