From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 09:01:44 -0400
I am not sure what you are asking. What are you trying to "interpolate?" Is
it a particular table, for flexure, compression, combination, or what?
A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Ken Kirkland wrote:
. > I forgot how to do the interpolate to determine "p" and required
. > reinforcement in concrete. Can some one please show me.
. > Thanks in advance.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org