Interpolation

Ken,

I am not sure what you are asking.  What are you trying to "interpolate?"  Is
it a particular table, for flexure, compression, combination, or what?

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Ken Kirkland wrote:

. >   I forgot how to do the interpolate to determine "p" and required
. > reinforcement in concrete.  Can some one please show me.
. > Thanks in advance.