Re: Tilt Up systems

Walter:

What is the configuration of your welded wire mesh?  There are systems
available using a double mesh configuration that you can construct using
either shot blasting or pumping.   These systems usually have a foam center
which keeps the weight down and providing almost as much strength.  The
highest building that we ever designed for was three stories.  Check out
Insteel and Impac products.  As far as the connection detailing, we had to
develop our own using basic principles.  These systems also do not require
forms.

The floors can also use the double mesh/grid system.

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates
shingle springs, california