I am seeking information on entry level (0-4 years of experience) structural
engineering salaries in Europe, and the growth of those salaries over the
past four years. More specifically, I am interested in data for Switzerland
and the countries surrounding it.
Does anyone know where I might start this quest?
Note: Before all of you H-1B flamers get on my back, please be aware that I
have no interest whatsoever in importing any European engineers.
Thanks in advance,
Stan R. Caldwell, P.E., F.ASCE
Halff Associates, Inc.
8616 Northwest Plaza Drive
Dallas, Texas 75225
Phone: (214) 346-6280
Fax: (214) 739-0095
Email: <mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com> scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com
Website: <http://www.halff.com/> http://www.halff.com
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org