From: David Chan <dchan(--nospam--at)johnmartin.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 10:23:08 -0700
I am working on a job under the 1999 SBC, with which I am unfamiliar with.
Most of my jobs are under the UBC and I thought this list would be a great
place to help me out. In the wind provision, the 99 SBC references ASCE 7.
Is this ASCE 7-95 or ASCE 7-98? If I remember correctly from a discussion
on this list last week, there are some differences between the two. Any
comments would be greatly appreciated.
David S. Chan, P.E.
Los Angeles, CA
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org