1999 SBC Wind Provisions

I am working on a job under the 1999 SBC, with which I am unfamiliar with.
Most of my jobs are under the UBC and I thought this list would be a great
place to help me out.  In the wind provision, the 99 SBC references ASCE 7.
Is this ASCE 7-95 or ASCE 7-98?  If I remember correctly from a discussion
on this list last week, there are some differences between the two.  Any
comments would be greatly appreciated.

David S. Chan, P.E.
Los Angeles, CA