My guess is: You're trying to negotiate a subcontract with your Swiss
Do I get the brass ring?
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Caldwell, Stan [mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com]
> Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 10:34 AM
> To: 'SEAINT Listserv'
> Subject: Engineering Salaries in Europe
> Note: Before all of you H-1B flamers get on my back, please be
> aware that I
> have no interest whatsoever in importing any European engineers.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org