David, check Chapter 35 of SBC '99. It contains the list of "reference
standards" incorporated by the SBC.
You'll note ASCE 7-95 is what is listed there (it is on page 419).
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: David Chan [mailto:dchan(--nospam--at)johnmartin.com]
> Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 12:23 PM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: 1999 SBC Wind Provisions
> Is this ASCE 7-95 or ASCE 7-98?
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org