RE: 1999 SBC Wind Provisions

Well, sometimes it takes awhile to get acclimated.

BTW, you'll be surprised to see how much the '99 SBC resembles IBC 2000. Not
by coincidence, either. The Chapter layouts in the later UBCs match the SBC
and the NBC pretty closely (or visa versa).

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas
Phone 281-492-2251