RE: F1554 Weldability[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: F1554 Weldability
- From: "Adair, Joel" <JAdair(--nospam--at)Halff.com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 16:16:42 -0500
I asked a question similar to this several months ago -- you should look back at the archives for a short thread on ASTM F 1554 anchor rods at the end of February. There were a couple of very helpful responses.
The bottom line was that grade 36 rods are inherently weldable, and grade 55 is only weldable if you specify the supplementary weldability requirements. As you assumed, grade 105 is not available in a weldable version. Grade 36 is generally readily available (I have specified it here in Texas without a problem), but I understand that grade 55 is harder to come across. You should check on its availability in your area before you specify it.
- Prev by Subject: F1554 Weldability
- Next by Subject: F1554 Weldability
- Previous by thread: Re: F1554 Weldability
- Next by thread: F1554 Weldability