From: Paul Feather [mailto:pfeather(--nospam--at)san.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 4:01 PM
To: SEAOC List
Subject: F1554 Weldability

I have a question concerning the new ASTM F1554 anchor rod specification.

Is only the F1554-55 available with a weldability supplement?  Intuition tells me F1554-105 is not available with weldability, but wouldn't that be neat?

Also,  If I spec the F1154 material in the Southern California area, will it be available?

Thanks,

Paul Feather