We are retrofitting a 1960s era steel framed building with a deck callout we
are unfamiliar with. The decking applies at a roof top mechanical equipment
pad and is composed of 7.5' spans.
COFAR 4C24 w/ 4x12 - 5/10 WWF 3/4" clr. top of slab & 5 ga
wire in north - south direction w/ 2 1/2" lt. wt. concrete
Any information on this system would be greatly appreciated.
Regards, Jim Lascola.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org