Deck Callout

We are retrofitting a 1960s era steel framed building with a deck callout we
are unfamiliar with. The decking applies at a roof top mechanical equipment
pad and is composed of 7.5' spans.
                COFAR  4C24 w/ 4x12 - 5/10 WWF 3/4"  clr. top of slab & 5 ga
wire                in north - south direction w/ 2 1/2" lt. wt. concrete
fill.
Any information on this system would be greatly appreciated.
Regards, Jim Lascola.