Re: ACI 318 - request for comments for improvements

Dan:

FYI, we are in the process of having all the figures recreated in an
electronic format.  On our end, it will make it much easier to
update/revise a figure.  For you, the user, it will make the figure
uniform in format and style AND it will make some of the figures that are
somewhat illegible much more understandable and legible.  Some of the
figures are scans of photocopies of photocopies, etc., which means they
have lost some quality.  The new "redrawn" figures will be in the '02
code.  Also, it appears that we will add some shading to some of the
isometric/3D figures, which should allow the "3Dness" of the figure to
jump out more clearly.

Scott Maxwell
Ypsilanti, MI