Re: ACI 318 - request for comments for improvements

Nels,

Ah, a test subject...

It appears that you have used SP-17.  Any comments on its clarity and/or
usefulness?  We have receive some complaints that some of the
figures/table/charts are difficult to read.  This is due to scanning of
photo-copies of photo-copies, etc. (see my other post of the 318 figures).
What has your experience been with SP-17?  Good/bad?

Thanks,

Scott Maxwell
Ypsilanti, MI