Re: ACI 318 - request for comments for improvements

Scott,

I am working with ACI 318-95 and SP-17(97).   This edition of SP-17 is not
the 'polished' publication that previous editions were, and it does give the
impression of being a copy of a copy.  Some of the charts [deflection 4. for
example] require me to clean and adjust my magnifying readers in order to
use it -- or it would if I needed to use it [I don't think I've ever had the
occasion to use that one].  I haven't come across anything in it that I
haven't been able to use when I needed it.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
South San Gabriel, CA
njineer(--nospam--at)att.net