Announcing Code Administration Forum - Structuralist.Net

I have posted a new forum on the Structuralist.Net - the Code Administration
Forum. The forum is intended to provide designers and professionals with
documents generally available from the building department that can help in
the design and construction process. To begin the forum, I have provided the
following documents for download:

LARUCP - Single Family Dwelling/Duplex Plan Check List
LARUCP R-1 Occupancy Plan Review List
LARUCP Commercial Plan Review List
LARUCP Designation of the Structural Observer Form
LARUCP Procedures for Structural Observation
LARUCP Structural Observation Report Form
Type V - Conventional Construction for Residential Light-Frame Construction
Interim Alternate Method for Distribution of Lateral Forces in Wood Frame
Building Assuming Flexible Diaphragms (ST-12)

To access these documents start at the Discussion forum home page located
at:
>From here click on the Professional Discussion Forum
On this forum you will see the discussion board for "Code Administration".
Click here and you will end up in the forum with the above mentioned
documents for download. Two of the documents are linked to the COLA website
while the Structural Observation information has been uploaded to our
Verizon Web host in PDF format.

In addition, I have started to build on the public discussion forum. The
following documents were linked from the Los Angeles City Website for
download by homeowners:

Helpful Home Owner Guide for Additions and Remodeling
Homeowners Guide for Flood, Storm Debris and Erosion Control

I hope you will find these documents useful. As the desire for documents
grows, my eyes are on the lists and discussion forums and I'll track the
documents down so that you need only visit one source for all of your needs.
If there are any links or documents you find useful that you think my be
appropriate mention on the Structuralist.Net, please let me know and I'll
add it to the site.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
ICQ #95561393

discussion forums at"

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Regi
ster

Please make sure that when you copy this link that you copy the entire link
beginning at http: and ending with Register. There should be no spaces
between any of the letters or characters.

subscription (always free). To subscribe please use the AutoList
subscription feature for the Polhemus.cc Listservices located at: