I don't know. It is likely, though, since White Oak Bayou (right downtown)
is one of those that is well over its banks right now.
It is a mess, a real mess, and of course as we speak U.S. Rep. Sheila
Jackson Lee (D-Mars) is on right now talking about all the federal money
("off-budget" of course!) will be flowing in to take the place of the waters
as they recede.
Ain't it great to own the only legal counterfeiting operation in the
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com [mailto:sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com]
> Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2001 11:06 AM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: Re: Glub! Glub! (Houston area pretty much under water)
> Did it flood all those pedestrian tunnels with all the shops in them,
> which go from high rise to high rise, that we walk in to keep out of the
> sun and humidity in August?
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org