RE: Glub! Glub! (Houston area pretty much under water)

I don't know. It is likely, though, since White Oak Bayou (right downtown)
is one of those that is well over its banks right now.

It is a mess, a real mess, and of course as we speak U.S. Rep. Sheila
Jackson Lee (D-Mars) is on right now talking about all the federal money
("off-budget" of course!) will be flowing in to take the place of the waters
as they recede.

Ain't it great to own the only legal counterfeiting operation in the
country?

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas