Re: Glub! Glub! (Houston area pretty much under water)

Bill:

Have you heard anything about the situation up in The Woodlands?  My daughter
says there is flooding all around, 911 is down, and some hospitals are closing
due to lack of water.  I am supposed to drive down there tomorrow for my
grand-daughters' birthday and my daughter is scheduled to give birth to another
girl on Monday.

When it rains, it pours.  It appears that this weather event is going to be
worse that the storm in 1979 and the one in 1991.

--
Davis G. Parsons II, PE RA AEI
a practical structural engineer