Yeah, pretty much the whole area from well north of the City, through
downtown and into the Southeastern part of town got hit bad.
The Woodlands is "sunk."
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Davis Parsons [mailto:dparsons(--nospam--at)msc-engineers.com]
> Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2001 3:01 PM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: Re: Glub! Glub! (Houston area pretty much under water)
> Have you heard anything about the situation up in The Woodlands?
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org