Re: Time check

If anyone is interested, I have a public domain program called Atomic
Clock Sync.  It "pings" the national atomic clock on command - or as
programmed periodically - and resets your Windows clock accurate to the
second. It requires that you be on the internet to function.

  I can send as an attachment privately.  I have used it for several
months now, and it is virus-free.

Russ Nester
rnester(--nospam--at)juno.com

_______