From: Caldwell, Stan [mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 10:34 AM
To: 'SEAINT Listserv'
Subject: Engineering Salaries in Europe

I am seeking information on entry level (0-4 years of experience) structural
engineering salaries in Europe, and the growth of those salaries over the
past four years.  More specifically, I am interested in data for Switzerland
and the countries surrounding it.

Does anyone know where I might start this quest?

Note:  Before all of you H-1B flamers get on my back, please be aware that I
have no interest whatsoever in importing any European engineers.

Thanks in advance,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E., F.ASCE
Vice President
Halff Associates, Inc.
8616 Northwest Plaza Drive
Dallas, Texas  75225
Phone:  (214) 346-6280
Fax:  (214) 739-0095
Email:   <mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com> scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com
Website:   <http://www.halff.com/> http://www.halff.com