Pedestrian bridge vibration and strengthening

Dear all,
I would like to ask for your comments on how to solve a man-induced vibration on a pedestrian bridge. The bridge is 30-m long, steel-truss pedestrian bridge with nearly 2 Hz natural frequency and very light damping.
We are considering strengthening method but we are lacking of experience.
Installation of dampers is one of the solution but we want to know whether strengthening works or not.
Other solutions are appreciate.

Thanks for sharing

Chanon M.