Fraudulent email

I recently received the message below. I have been informed by MSN that this
is a fraud. Any members receiving similar emails should forward them to
abuse(--nospam--at)msn.com.

James Cohen
James Cohen Consulting, P.C.
PO Box 130
Pennington, NJ 08534
Tel: (609) 730-0510
Fax: (609) 730-0511
Website: http://u2.expertpages.com/jccpc

-----------------------

Dear Member,

It has come to our attention that your account information may not currently
be up to date. One or more fields of your billing information may be
incorrect. To safely update your account, please click on the link below.
You will be prompted to present your billing and credit card information.
Note: If you are currently being billed through AT&T, please say so in the
"Questions/Comments" field.

Update MSN Billing Information

If no link appears, paste the following to your browser:
http://www.Billing-MSN.com

Regards,
Alicia Brown
Billing Support Team Microsoft, Inc.