RE: Time check

Here is a web site that lists several clock synchronization programs.  I
have used Dimension 4 for several years and have had no problems or
software conflicts.

http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~ntp/software.html

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Duke/Fluor Daniel

----- Forwarded by Tom Hunt/DFD on 06/11/01 07:36 AM -----

                    "Structuralis
                    t"                   To:     <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
                    <dennis.wish@        cc:
                    gte.net>             Subject:     RE: Time check

                    06/10/01
                    03:17 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    seaint

The  one that I particularly like is AtomTime 98 - an inexpensive shareware
software  that can also be loaded in your taskbar and set to automatically
check and  verify your system time against the national time server in
Boulder, Colorado (USA) and retrieves the exact time - updating your system
clock. You set the intervals, so if you have a DSL connection, you can
synchronize times every 3 hours if you are really fanatic about it. This
makes  most computers more accurate time keepers than Rolex watches (which
I never  believed were any more accurate than my Citizen watches).
http://www.atomtime.com

Some  of the features include:

   Dial-up Networking support
   Scheduling support (up to every three hours)
   Multiple clock servers (in case one or more are not  responding)
   Time  display options (local, GMT or actual server time)
   Ticking Clock display
   HTML  Documentation
   Full  Installation Package
   Registry Settings (32-bit)