FEMA 273 and SAP2000

Seaint members

We would like that you help us "with a practice example" about of the
analysis procedure mentioned in the FEMA 273 and/or 356. We have some
questions to you:
1)	What is the range of variation having the pseudo lateral load in
function of W?
2)	Which is the target displacement to in an existence building and a
new building?
All this to a building of four stories with a rare and very rare seism,
performance level: life safety and collapse prevention.
If you can give us the response in SI units we thank you very much.
Very truly yours,
Engs: Paul Gortaire and Jorge Ortega