From: Michael Zaitz [mailto:mzaitz(--nospam--at)hgbd.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 7:19 AM
To: Structural Engineers Association
Subject: Means and Methods

Hello,

Is there any document that states that the Means and Methods of
construction are the responsibility of the Contractor?  I have been told
this many times but have not found anything in writing.  The Code of
Standard Practice for Steel Buildings and Bridges seems to address this
to a small degree but it only applies to steel construction (have not
looked thru the ACI code yet).

Thanks

Mike