Re: Steel Diamond Plate

AISC (ASD) Manual has a "Floor Plate Bending Capacity"
table on page 2-145. However, please note that this
table is based on an allowable stress of 16 ksi. If
you plan to use any other plate material, you can find
the capacity in proportion to the allowable
stresses.This may be irrelevant, if the capacity is
controlled by deflection criterion.

Rajendran