Houston Flooding

Haynes-Whaley Associates is one of the leading structural engineering firms
in Texas.  Their headquarters offices are located in the Concourse level
(basement) of the Citadel Building at US-290 and IH-610 in Houston.  Their
offices were flooded to the ceiling last weekend.  All furnishings and
drawings were destroyed.  Their computers were flooded.  A firm in
Minneapolis may be able to restore their servers and backup for a nominal
fee of $100,000, as long as the hard drives are kept in their wet condition.
They are sending 7 computers to the company in an attempt to recover their
electronic drawing files and accounting information.

Could disaster strike your practice?  I urge everyone to retain a weekly
backup offsite.

Regards,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Very Dry in Dallas