FEMA 310 - Checklists[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: FEMA 310 - Checklists
- From: "Dan Goodrich" <dang(--nospam--at)karren.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:12:52 -0600
FEMA 310 has a checklist item that has the following statement:
SHUT-OFF VALVES: Shut-off devices shall be present at building
utility interfaces to shut off the flow of gas and high temperature
energy in the event of earthquake-induced failure. (Tier 2: Sec. 220.127.116.11)
My question is, what exactly is considered high temperature
energy? Does electricity fall under this category?
Dan Goodrich, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: FEMA 273 and SAP2000
- Next by Subject: RE: FEMA 310 - Checklists
- Previous by thread: Houston Flooding
- Next by thread: RE: FEMA 310 - Checklists