Mega Library Online

Is there any interest out there for an online library.

I find I spend so much time looking for information, I think it would be great to have a central online library.

Things in the library could include

design calculations
analysis techniques
various standards
building codes
various autocad details and sections

You should pay an annual fee to have access to the site and then download whatever information you need or want.

Does something like this already exist?

An comments welcome