Is there any interest out there for an online library.
I find I spend so much time looking for information, I think it would be great to have a central online library.
Things in the library could include
various autocad details and sections
You should pay an annual fee to have access to the site and then download whatever information you need or want.
Does something like this already exist?
An comments welcome
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org