From: Structuralist [mailto:dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 10:53 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Time Check

Hi Stan,
I downloaded the program and installed it. It works "invisibly" which means
that you don't see the time difference or how it synchronizes your computer.
It's sort of a "leap of faith" that it is doing the job. Not that this is
bad - it just takes some getting used to.
BTW, Although Atom Time is shareware, when the time limit runs out it will
not disable itself - instead, it resets and reminds you to register. Some of
the features disable, but not the time sync functions which is what I use it
for.
Thanks for the link to About Time - it is a neat little program but the help
files to explain the time sync methods could be better.

Regards
Dennis