RE: Time Check

Are we going overboard with our passion for precision?

An official stop watch requires an accuracy of +/- 2 minutes a day.

Why in the world would any of us need to set our computer clock to Naval
Observatory time every 5 seconds, 15 minutes, hourly, or even once a day?
Are we preparing to launch missiles or something?

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona