From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:45:39 -0400
Are we going overboard with our passion for precision?
An official stop watch requires an accuracy of +/- 2 minutes a day.
Why in the world would any of us need to set our computer clock to Naval
Observatory time every 5 seconds, 15 minutes, hourly, or even once a day?
Are we preparing to launch missiles or something?
A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org