RE: Time Check

It is actually more to do with synchronization than precision.

It is very useful, for example, for my server to have the same time as all
my other computers. While we're at it, we might as well have it synchronized
to a time standard. Why not the RIGHT time as a standard?

It is simple to enable this on the common PC these days. Why are we such a
Luddite at times?

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas