Re: STANDARD PRACTICE

Paul Feather wrote:

> Here in the US we submit full copies of the design calculations with the
> construction drawings.

Not everywhere in the US.  I have never had to submit calculations here in
Texas, nor in Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, Georgia, North
Carolina, or  Michigan.

I would suggest contacting the local building official to determine the permit
requirements.

--
Davis G. Parsons II, PE RA AEI
a practical structural engineer