Dennis, Exposure D is ONLY for locations directly adjacent--within a couple
hundred yards or so--of an ocean shoreline.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Structuralist [mailto:dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net]
> Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 4:54 PM
> To: SEAINT Listservice
> Subject: What Exposure to use?
> There is quite a difference between Exposure C and D which has me worried.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org