From: "Mark E. Deardorff" <MarkD(--nospam--at)DandDEng.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:50:14 -0700
If a planchecker told me to use a minimum of C I would be PO'd. There are
areas on the desert for which exposure B would suffice. Maybe not many, but
I bet I could find them in the built up areas of Palm Springs.
I frequently use esposure B when justified by the surroundings.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Structuralist [mailto:dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net]
> Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 2:54 PM
> To: SEAINT Listservice
> Subject: What Exposure to use?
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org