From: Mark Pemberton [mailto:Markp(--nospam--at)lbdg.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 4:39 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: STANDARD PRACTICE

My father had a home built in Colorado.  There was no calculations
required and minimal structural detailing.  I explained to him that
this was of some concern.  He then added, "Well, they did have two
inspections during construction; plumbing and electrical"!!!
Hopefully the snow will hold it up during the winter.

Mark Pemberton, P.E.