RE: What Exposure to use?

I was told by the Belvedere, CA building official to use exposure D.
Belvedere is located well within the San Francisco Bay. It did not seem to
me to represent the highest wind exposure, however, it was about 100 yards
from the water on a steep hill. As it turned out seismic still governed.

Jeff

|~|Dennis,
|~|