RE: What Exposure to use?

One thing I'd bear in mind, though, is the location of the Wind Engineering
Research Center in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Kishor Mehta remarked, in a seminar on
ASCE 7-95 that I took back a few years ago, that Lubbock is "As flat as a
pancake. No, wait, it is FLATTER than a pancake." (Said in an Asian-Indian
accent, it was pretty funny).

I would suggest that if the folks at WERC didn't consider Exposure D
applicable in Lubbock, that is significant.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas
Phone 281-492-2251