RE: What Exposure to use?

Dennis,

I vaguely remember hear someone say that wind over water can get "rolling"
a little better because the water can act as a more "lubricated" surface
for that wind as opposed a flat piece of land.

Of course, I could be "full of it" since my memory is not what it used to
be.

Scott Maxwell
Ypsilanti, MI