From: "Mitchell J. Sklar" <MJS(--nospam--at)bala.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:36:02 -0400
I would like to know if anybody has any thoughts or recommendations on a
PDA. I am a structural engineer and considering throwing out my 8.5" x
11" daily planner in lieu of the electronic version. The most important
item I would like to have is being able to have my business cards on
hand. Is there any way to scan my business cards into a PDA?
Mitchell J. Sklar, P.E.
Bala Consulting Engineers, Inc.
p 610-649-8000 x 345
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org