Re: PDA

I have a Palm IIIxe that my bride bought me.  I really like it and yes you can scan your business cards into it.  If I had the $$ I would go for the Compaq though.  The Palm IIIxe goes for about $175.00.  It has 8 meg of memory where the compaq has 32.

Abe Knapp, P.E.
Casper, America (Wyoming) and yes there is 8" of snow in Yellowstone today, with another 12" expected.

>>> MJS(--nospam--at)bala.com 06/13/01 08:36AM >>>
I would like to know if anybody has any thoughts or recommendations on a
PDA. I am a structural engineer and considering throwing out my 8.5" x
11" daily planner in lieu of the electronic version. The most important
item I would like to have is being able to have my business cards on
hand. Is there any way to scan my business cards into a PDA?

Mitchell J. Sklar, P.E.
Structural Engineer
mjs(--nospam--at)bala.com
Bala Consulting Engineers, Inc.